We are seeking a qualified candidate who desires an exciting and challenging career opportunity as a CMC Project Manager inside a dynamic, flexible and highly collaborative work environment. This is your opportunity to make an influential impact on pressing human health initiatives in Canada, North America and the world!
The CMC Project Manager is experienced in leadership, accountable for overall project implementation, and will work with BPAI’s clients in the life sciences industry including pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices.
As a CMC Project Manager, your primary goals and focus will be to:
- Interact directly with BPAI’s clients for the execution of biologics programs at CDMO’s by providing experienced advisement on technology transfer, process development, scale-up and GMP manufacturing;
- Work with BPAI Management to help define objectives, requirements, timelines and assumptions for client programs;
- Plan, schedule, and direct project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements as defined with the client;
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget;
- Assist in finding innovative solutions to problems and offer advice to BPAI’s clients, including suggestion of different techniques, new products, or processing technologies;
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change, and project team dynamics; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate for this CMC Project Manager position will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline. Advanced degree is considered an asset;
- A minimum of 5 years of CMC-relevant industry experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or medical device industry;
- Proficiency in different aspects of CMC with a proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies and apply them in a dynamic project team environment;
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality;
- Solid analytical and strategic capabilities combined with business acumen and a demonstrated track record of work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct and appearance;
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications, reports and presentations;
- Knowledge and application of disciplined project management processes (Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications are considered a plus), and,
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build working relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels.
Remuneration commensurate with experience. Bonus program based on personal and professional contribution towards overall company performance. A comprehensive employee supplementary health insurance benefit program is available following successful completion of probationary period.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to [email protected] with message in the subject line indicating ‘CMC Project Manager Position’. Thank you to all that apply; only those selected by BPAI will be contacted for further interview instructions.